Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Services”).
Please read this document carefully. By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Services, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Services.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or this entire Website.
Blank London Ltd fully appreciates the importance of privacy on the Internet and is committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We will not disclose information to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you, for example, arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks, for the purposes of customer research or where we have your express permission to do so.
2.1 Your consent
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or other personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
2.2 Communication & Marketing
If you have registered with us we may occasionally update you with our latest products, news and special offers via email, post and/or telephone. You will be given an opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you register as a member of Blank London.
All Blank London members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties.
If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing materials from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications we may send you. Alternatively you may opt-out by logging into your account on the Blank London Website. Once you have logged in scroll down to “Newsletters” and click on “Edit” which will link you to a separate page where you can un-tick the box next to “General Subscriptions” and click save.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and stored in your hard drive. When you register with Blank London your computer will store a cookie so that each time you visit Blank London, the Website will remember your email address. You can change your settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
2.4 Site Statistics
We may disclose aggregate, anonymous statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made as required by our investors/lenders. We may use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to this Website on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. The cookies and the embedded code provides statistical information about the use of the Website, such as visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site and other general information. Blank London uses this information to help improve its Services. Further information on how this information is obtained and used can be obtained by contacting us at customercare @blank-london.com.
2.5 Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud protection agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating is not affected.
2.6 Transfer of your information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to and be stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Blank London, or one of our suppliers. Such processing, for example, may be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
Please note that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
2.7 Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that Blank London sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Blank London or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of Services, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Blank London, our customers, or others.
2.8 Checking your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Blank London you may do so by contacting us via the email address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your email address and password submitted upon registration with the Blank London Website. You must keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your email address and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit anyone using your terminal to access your personal information.
2.9 Data Protection Act 1998
Blank London Ltd is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have the right to access the information Blank London holds about you and your right can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our administration costs of providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material (commonly referred to as “spam”) or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Blank London will report any such beach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to you use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Blank London or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Blank London and its licensors. Any infringement of these rights may result in civil or criminal action.
You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Blank London
We aim to always have correct up to date information on our site; however we do not give any warranties as to its accuracy at any time.
5. USE OF SITE
In order to use some of the Services you will be required to register with the Website. When you register you undertake that all information you provide is true and accurate. Should this information change you will be required to inform our customer care team at email@example.com
6. TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order you are offering to purchase on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In order to contract with Blank London you must be over 18 years of age and hold a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and confirm the identity of the party with which you have contracted. This will usually be Blank London or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Blank London is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide are true and accurate, that you are the authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
Blank London reserves the right to refuse any request or order made by you for any reason we deem acceptable. This may include but is not exclusive to a product not being available, quality control, shipping restrictions to the country of your shipping address, or payment not being cleared.
6.1 Our contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that your order has been received. Please note that this email is only an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods which you have ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract.
6.2 Pricing and availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will either in our absolute discretion honour the lower price or inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we shall treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Prices shown on the Website are in GBP or Euros and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate unless you are purchasing from outside the European Union and you have selected for the price to be shown exclusive of VAT.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’
Please note that the cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate as may the applicable currency exchange rate. All prices are subject to change.
Customers purchasing from outside the United Kingdom will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly from the courier or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
If you are a customer whose credit card is not denominated in Sterling, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction.
All payments are processed through RBS Worldpay. We assume no liability for the availability or reliability of this service or for any loss as a result of the use of this service.
Upon receiving your order Worldpay will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once your order has been accepted by Blank London, which we will confirm to you in an email.
6.4 Gift Cards
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the Blank London Website
- Gift Cards are non-transferable and cannot be returned or redeemed for cash
- If your order is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance with be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent order. You may check your Gift Card balance online by logging into your account on the Blank London Website.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance must be paid by credit or debit card, unless you have existing store credit on your account, in which case the store credit will be redeemed for the remaining balance of your order. If the remaining balance exceeds the value of your store credit as well, you must pay the remaining balance by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against future orders. You may check your store credit balance online by logging onto your account on the Blank London Website.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be sent by email to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch. We cannot be responsible for any delays, however caused.
- Please double-check the delivery email address you enter. It is your responsibility to do so as Blank London cannot be held responsible for delivery of a virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existing email address or if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect.
- Blank London does not accept any responsibility if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, deleted or used by someone other than the recipient after delivery. You should make sure that your recipient has received their Gift Card as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in spam filters. It is up to the recipient to check these filters. We cannot take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, and the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- Blank London reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to printed Gift Cards orders.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with Blank London Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on printed Gift Cards.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.
6.5 Promotional Discount Codes
- Account Discount Codes – discount codes may from time to time be offered to Blank London account holders. Such discounts may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- Promotional Discount Codes – we may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchased made through this Website.
6.6 Delivery and Insurance
We aim to dispatch good within 24 hours of you placing an order, but we do not guarantee this. During sales and other busy times it may take 48 hours for an order to be dispatched. Any delivery times are an estimate and begin from the dispatch date. Please note that delivery times do not include any extra time that may be required by the customs clearance process.
Blank London insures goods until a signature is obtained at the delivery address you have specified in your order. Once a signature is obtained the goods become your responsibility and all risk passes to you.
Dispatch times vary according to availability and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
6.7 Tracking your order
To track your order you can sign in to your account on the Blank London Website and select ‘Order Status’. By providing your airway bill number, which would appear in the email confirming the dispatch of your order, we will be able to check the status of your shipment for you.
6.8 Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
- To return a product for an exchange or a refund you must request to do so within 7 days of you receiving the product. The request must be made in writing to Blank London, 8 Avenue Lodge, Avenue road, London NW8 6JA or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will have a further 7 days to return the product at your own cost to 8 Avenue Lodge, Avenue road, London NW8 6JA.
- We will not accept goods outside of the time frame, other than for faulty garments
- We will only accept returned goods that are unused and in their original condition and packaging
- A refund will be issued to the original card that was used for the purchase within 30 days of receipt of the return. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, including UK taxes, but excluding shipping or return courier costs
- If you wish to have an exchange or report a faulty item you may contact our customer care team at email@example.com
- Please ensure that you retain proof of postage when returning goods. We cannot accept responsibility for items lost without proof of postage
- It is advised that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and you will be liable for any damage caused until we receive them.
- Other than faulty items we cannot accept return of goods that are made to order or perishable
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Blank London and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Blank London’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blank London Ltd, its directors, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service
Blank London shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected and all other clauses will remain in full force and effect. So far as is possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternative you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the law of England and in the event of any dispute or clause associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or clause shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Blank London. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Blank London Ltd
13. CONTACT US
Please do not hesitate to contact a customer care service member of the Blank London team who will be delighted to answer any questions your may have firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may write to us at:
8 Avenue Lodge,
London NW8 6JA